Thursday, April 9, 2009

Darcey's world famous omelets

I don't mean to brag, but my omelets are the best in the world. ;)

In a medium mixing bowl mix 2 or 3 eggs and chopped ham or cooked bacon. (Unlike other omelets everything goes into the bowl.) grated cheese, and anything else you might want and mix a little bit.

I grease a pan slightly and put the stove on 5. I then pour all my mixture into the pan. Cook it for 3-4 minutes then fold in thirds for presentation. You could even add some parsley on top.

3 comments:

  1. I know what I'm having for lunch! Great recipe Darcey! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipe, I blog about omelet making as well, the post is 'An Omelet and a glass of wine', if you want to learn another method.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both :)
    and I'll have a look Ozquilter

    ReplyDelete